RV Insurance. On the road again.

Traveling the country never seemed so easy, whether it's in a motor home, travel trailer, or 5th wheel. Make sure you know what's covered on your policy before hitting the road.

Listed below are several coverage options that are not offered on your personal auto policy. This will help you determine what's at stake. Let's roll!


Personal Belongings

Most automobile policies do not offer coverage for personal belongings and your homeowners or renters policy only provides a limited amount of coverage for your belongings away

RV Insurance

from home, which is usually 10% of the dwelling coverage on your homeowners policy or 10% of the contents coverage on your renters policy, minus your deductible - don't forget that deductible. Obtaining an RV will ensure you get the proper coverage for your belongings you have chosen to take with you on the road.

Liability Coverage

Liability insurance can help cover accident-related expenses, when you are found liable, including vehicle damage and personal injury to the other person and/or vehicle involved in the accident.


Collision covers damages to your RV in the event of an accident regardless of fault. Your deductible would apply in the event of a collision claim.


Comprehensive covers damage to your RV caused by something other than a collision. This includes theft, fire, falling objects, hail, flood, vandalism, breakage of glass, or contact with an animal; your policy deductible would apply. If you lease or finance your RV, you may be required to obtain both collision and comprehensive coverage.

Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist (UM/UIM)

Uninsured motorist insurance can help cover a loss due to a driver who does not have enough insurance to cover the cost of an accident or from a driver who does not have insurance at all.

Unfortunately, many drivers choose not to obtain the state required liability insurance, thus making UM/UIM a valuable coverage on your policy.

Medical Payments

Medical payments can help pay medical costs for you and your passengers related to an accident, no matter which party is at fault.

Other Coverage

- Roadside Assistance provides coverage for flat tires, jump starts or towing.

- Trip interruption expenses for lodging, transportation and meals during a covered loss (not included on a personal auto policy).

- Attached accessories will help cover awnings, satellite dishes, and TV antennas (not included on a personal auto policy).

- Vacation Liability protects you against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured on the premises you are using for temporary residence (not included on a personal auto policy).

Call us today to get the coverage you need!